Hello everybody! :)

Hello everybody! :)

Welcome to my blog, created for students, parents, teachers and everyone interested in English!


poniedziałek, 14 stycznia 2013

PIOSENKA: Beneath Your Beautiful

I love this song! :) His voice is amazing :) Enjoy it!


Uwielbiam tę piosenkę! Jego głos jest niesamowity :)


Może Wam też się spodoba ;]





Tutaj popularniejsza wersja:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIxCtEveG8



LYRICS:




You tell all the boys noMakes you feel good yeahI know you're out of my leagueBut that won't scare me away oh noYou've carried on so longYou couldn't stop if you tried itYou've built your wall so highThat no one could climb itBut I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautifulWould you let me see beneath your perfectTake it off now girl, take it off now girlI wanna see insideWould you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight.... tonight

So listen now..

I'm gonna climb on top your ivory towerI'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right outWe'll be falling, fallingBut that's okayCause I'll be right hereI just wanna know

Would you let me see beneath your beautifulWould you let me see beneath your perfectTake it off now girl, take it off now girlCause I wanna see insideWould you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?Tonight, see beneath your beautifulOh tonight, we ain't perfect, we ain't perfect
See beneath your beautiful tonight

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you :)